Saturday, November 15, 2008

WARGWARGWARGWARGWARG ! Ghouls everywhere ! Yesterday was the release of the new World of Warcraft Expansion : Wrath of the Lich King. Went with my friend and to my surprise, he got one for me :D! Actually i have no intension of playing, but when the box is in my hand, IM TEMPTED! So eventually i played AHAHAH! They still give one free razor mousepad, but it has the lich king picture on it LOL! I already got one black one at home, at i seriously feel it is nicer.

Ok, the crowd is extreme! I didn't managed to get a picture tho. It started from 1 street , through one alley, then to another street, all the way to the back and through another alley!! Luckily my friend queued for me hahah. There are a few cosplays right at the entrance of the place to get the product. I bet all of us was hoping for a pretty bloodelf, but they had an OLD BLOODELF HAHAHHAA, LOOKS LIKE 40 YRS OLD. But i admire her courage to do this thing even at her age !!

Anyway, went home to install the game and play it. The queue to get the product is long, the queue to go into the game is even LONGER!! Since the whole world get this product together, they are all wanting to be the first to reach the new level eh? So all of them wants to log in and play for a LONG LONG TIMEEEE! I had a queue of 1000 people....... ._. which never happened in this server before.

Gonna go in and level my death kinght already !! And after blogging.. i still have 698 person infront of me.. HOW TO KILL TIME ?!?!?

No comments: