Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ah, its been long since i last updated. Was busy lately, outings, games, and some business to do ^^.
Firstly!
Completed my Gundam model! Will try to get pics up asap.

Pc went down for a day :S, due to the malfunction of my CPU fan. Got a new one, my dad got it for me. Dont know what Asus Lion thingy. Totally no sound man! And damn cooling! Can be used for quad core overclocking ^^.

Selling my WoW account is getting on my nerves. Only one SG guy contacted me and there are like 3 overseas guys that contacted me. All wanted to use Paypal and it is widely known as a SCAM! Its known that Buyer will ask for a refund and Paypal will SURELY REFUND without consent or further investigations! Sometimes they might just freeze your account money and use it to gain interest. So the buyers die die dont wanna use Western Union. Sounds like a scam to me so i didnt sell it to them :S

Cheers, i got a B for my first Science UT! Didnt really study and my grades is pretty high for a guy who skips science lessons more than 50% of the time :D

Gonna lend Justin Crysis Warheads tomorrow.

Catching 007 SOON!!

Getting Iphone in December!!



















Coolala

No comments: