Sunday, September 14, 2008

Long awaited weekends came, went supper with friends on saturday. When i reached home, they asked me to game awhile, so i did. But halfway through, i suddenly feel damn sleepy and so i decided to sleep. But when im on my bed, i feel exceptionally cold. Usually i dont even need blanket but this time im feeling cold with blanket on. One word came into my mind at that moment , 'fever'.
Went to take two panadol pills and when i woke up this morning, the fever is gone. GOD pills they are.

My good sister brought me Nike Skylon headphones , looks damn cool man. And best part of it, its sweat resistance. JUST NICE FOR ME!

Was so bored, went to look up for lame comics. I found this comic which is related to 'The Scream' by Edvard Munch.

For more lame comics, go to http://www.explosm.net/comics/1400/ and click random!

No comments: